Our Answer to Your Question

Do I need additional insurance?

A "liability insurance for persons and property damage and an aviation accident insurance" includes the training with us. If you are privately insured or have a life insurance policy, please ask before your education whether these insurances include skydiving.

If you have a USPA Licence and junmping your own rig you need an extra insurance, you get it at the dropzone for 3 mounth. It will cost you 20.- euros

go back

DFV - Deutscher Fallschirmsport Verband e.V.U.S. Parachute Association | Foreign Affiliate
Quick Question
I acknowledge the Privacy Policy, I agree to the storage of my data.

Imprint · Privacy Policy

skydive colibri · Skydiving · Flugplatz Waizenhofen 40 · 91177 Thalmässing · Fon 0 91 73 . 79 477 1 · Fax 0 91 73 . 79 477 2 · info(at)freifallen.de

Werbeagentur Augsburg eg media · made with Einfaches CMS

Fallschirmschüler beim Fallschirmsprung

In order to give you a better service we use cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

×I agree.